The Rosier name has been serving Southwest Florida for over 65 years!
Home, Auto, Business Insurance, Surety - Naples, Bonita Springs, Sanibel, Fort Myers, FL
From all of us at Rosier Insurance, we wish all of you a happy holiday season and a sincere thanks for your partnership over the past year. May the magic and wonder of the holiday season stay with you throughout the coming year!
While Hurricane Season has officially ended we understand that many around Southwest Florida are still putting the pieces back together following Hurricane Irma. If you have not already filed a claim, please contact us should you find that you need to file a claim, have questions regarding your claim or have not heard from an adjuster and it has been over week since reporting your claim.
After a Hurricane:
- Please go to our Claims page for phone numbers and contact information for various carriers should you need to file a claim
- Listen to local officials for updates and instructions
- Photograph the damage to your property in order to assist in filing an insurance claim
- Do what you can to prevent further damage to your property, (e.g., putting a tarp on a damaged roof), as insurance may not cover additional damage that occurs after the storm
- Check-in with family and friends by texting or using social media
- Return home only when authorities indicate it is safe
- Watch out for debris and downed power lines
- Avoid walking or driving through flood waters.
Most important - Stay safe and be prepared!
Click here to get a free quote today!
Proud members of:
Our Latest Blog Posts